Today is an awesome day – my monthly Essential Rewards (autoship) order came from Young Living!
So what’s in the box?
For my face and bod’…
- Satin Mint Facial Scrub – I added this to my order after hearing about how it’s awesome for your skin and how harsh some of the sugar and salt scrubs are for facial skin. I’m definitely due for some exfoliating, but I also have sensitive skin and don’t want to overdo it.
- Sheerlume – I was told this is great to help brighten and balance your skin. I have constant dark circles under my eyes – have for years, so we’ll see what happens when I start putting this on before bed!
- LavaDerm Cooling Mist – Excited for my Sweet Savvy Minerals makeup to arrive in the mail so I can get my natural foundation on! The trick is to spray your foundation brush with this product, then dab your mineral foundation with the brush to apply for a more “liquid makeup” type finish. Plus, I hear this baby is pretty awesome for tender skin in the summer months. I haven’t been able to try it since it’s been out-of-stock forever.
- Bath & Shower Gel Base – Always amazing when you can add a few drops of your favorite skin-lovin’ essential oils to this natural base for use in the shower! I like using Geranium and Lavender, but there are so many options you can play around with. I hear some people use this as shampoo, too, so I might have to try that out with some Lavender, Rosemary, or Tea Tree essential oil…
- Orange Blossom Face Wash – I’ve been bouncing back and forth with face washes for years, so hopefully my search will end with this guy! It’s supposed to be gentle and soothing, which is important for my sensitive face. I hear this stuff lasts a long time, too, because it’s concentrated and you only need a small amount mixed with water.
For the kitchen…
- Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray – I got this bad boy for FREE and use this stuff all the time to spray down fruits and veggies to ensure they’re super clean before I cook or consume raw. There are so many chemicals and nasty stuff that can live on our produce – it grosses me out thinking about everyone at the grocery store touching what I’m about to eat, so it’s important to make sure everything is clean before eating.
- Chocolate-Coated Wolfberry Crisp Bars – I fell in love with these last weekend and they’re seriously the best snack bars I think I’ve ever had. I made sure to get some so I have something tasty to look forward to at snack time. These are loaded with great ingredients – wolfberries that are super high in antioxidants, flax seed that’s great for digestion, pea protein, quinoa which is high in protein, almonds… and then there’s the dark chocolate part 😉 It’s the only chocolate I’m currently allowing myself, so I’m pretty stoked!
- Multigreens – I like this supplement just to help me make sure I’m getting all my greens. Of course, I make an effort to eat veggies, too, but I just love this stuff! Plus it’s infused with essential oils.
And the lovely essential oils…
- 15ml Frankincense – FREE! Awesome for skin, prayer, meditation… I could go on and on. Seriously read up on this one.
- 5ml Peace & Calming – This guy goes out of stock a lot, so I’m adding it to every monthly order possible right now. It’s an awesome oil to diffuse or apply to wrists to help combat daily stress and to help promote relaxation and sleep. And it works great on our little ones and furry friends, too!
- 15ml Juniper – This is a new one for me that I wanted to check out. It has a nice aroma and is great for cleaning and for skin. I think back to the juniper-scented kid’s perfumes I had when I was little, and this stuff smells so much better!
- 5ml Lime Vitality – I love the smell of Lime and cooking with this is awesome. One drop does the work of a full Lime in recipes if I’m too lazy to run out to the store. And did I mention, this was FREE?!
- 15ml Purification – This is a staple in my house. Anything remotely stinky gets blasted with a diffuser loaded with this guy or a glass spray bottle filled with water and topped off with several drops of Purification. If you have pets, add it to your list! It doesn’t cover up odors, it seriously eliminates them. Plus, it makes your laundry smell awesome when you add a few drops to wool dryer balls or a washcloth in the dryer.
- 5ml Thieves Vitality – FREE! Hopefully you’ve heard of how awesome Thieves is – there’s an entire line of personal care and cleaning products infused with this oil. Thieves Vitality is the dietary version considered safe for internal use. Bust out some empty vegetable capsules and coconut oil to make a Thieves capsule to support your immune system, add a drop or two to your daily shot of NingXia Red, or make your own tea with this spicy oil.
- 15ml Lavender – Great for skin, hair, stress – all around, an awesome choice. And even more awesome when it’s FREE!
- 5ml Blue Cypress – Again… FREE! This is another new one for me, so I had to look up what I can use it for when I saw it was added to my order. It’s great for skin, cleansing, and our immune and respiratory systems.